SSL has become a mandatory part of any website or business that cares for its customers.
Breeze.io lets you redirect from HTTP to HTTPS in just a few simple steps.
Here’s how you can enable SSL from Breeze panel:
Note: Make sure that Really Simple SSL plugin is not installed/activated.
1. Login to your Breeze.io panel, by entering your credentials.
2. In your Breeze.io dashboard, simply click the “Manage” button in front of the website name you wish to redirect to HTTPS.
3. On the menu bar on the screen, click on “Domains”.
4. Locate ‘All Domains’ section, and turn ON “Forced SSL” for your desired domain.
5. Click “OK” on the confirmation box.
6. Within seconds you will get a confirmation pop up saying “Site Updated”.
7. You can see, you’ve successfully redirected your site from HTTP to HTTPS.
Enabling SSL was never this easy!
P.S. Redirect all your websites from HTTP to HTTPS on Breeze.io, and stay secured.