Not only does Backups provide relief at the time of any security break-out or a sudden disaster but it is also recommended to always take a backup before making any big changes in your website.
We provide daily automatic backups for all site on your account. All these backups are available as a restore point on Breeze.io dashboard.
If you wish to take manual backups, here’s what you need to do:
1. In your Breeze.io dashboard, click on the “Manage” button of the site you want to take a backup.
2. Go to “Backups” option on the menu bar that you see on the top of the screen.
3. In manual tab, click on “Take Backup” button. You will see a popup asking for a unique name for your backup file. Follow the instructions given below to name your backup file:
- There shouldn’t be any spaces in the name of your site back up.
- The backup file name should be in alphanumeric form.
- The backup name should be unique; it means, it should not be the same name as that of any existing backup file name.
4. Click start. Depending on the size of your website, it might take a few minutes.
And you’re done!
You have successfully created a manual backup that you can restore on your website anytime.