Adding a new site on Breeze.io is very easy.
Just follow these steps:
1. Once you log in to your Breeze.io account, you will see the button “Add Your First Site” on your dashboard.
2. You can also click on the “Add+” button on the top right corner.
3. You will see a popup asking for your location, domain name, and title. While filling these fields follow these guidelines:
- Region: Make sure to fill a physical location that’s closer to your user base. It will help decrease latency and page load time.
- Domain name: In domain name section you can either fill your custom domain or go for a new name.
4. Fill all the required fields and click on “Next”.
5. You will get your Admin username and password. Just click on “Add Site”
As soon as you do that your new WordPress site will be successfully created!