You can change the PHP version for each of your sites individually on Breeze.io.
We currently offer 2 version PHP 5.6 and PHP 7.1. We highly recommend you to use PHP 7.1 as it is much faster and more secure than the PHP 5.6.
To change the WordPress PHP version simply follow these steps:
1. Go to the Breeze.io dashboard and click on the “Manage” button located in front of your website.
2. Among the options available on the horizontal navigation bar, click on “Tools”.
3. Find the PHP Engine section.
4. From the drop-down select your preferred PHP version
5. Click on “Agree” to confirm your choice.
6. The process might take a few minutes. Your PHP engine will be restarted at the end of the process.
Note: While restarting you may face a couple of seconds of downtime for your backend only, your site visitors will not experience any change.