Clearing cached data and pages ensure that your website shows the most recent version to your users. Thus, everytime you upgrade to a new version, we suggest you clear all the cache stored of your site pages.
Take a quick look at how to do it on breeze.io:
1. Open breeze.io and click on “Login” on the top right corner.
2. Enter your login credentials to access your Breeze dashboard.
3. Once you’ve successfully entered into your admin dashboard, look for the site of which you want to clear cache completely.
4. Click on the website’s name, or simply click on the “Manage” button.
6. You will see a toolbar on the top that lets you navigate through the panel.
7. Go to “Tools” option on the navigation bar.
7. You’ll find a “Flush Cache” option on this page. Click on the “Flush” button to clear your WordPress cache completely.
8. Click on “OK” on the confirmation popup.
9. Done! Within a few seconds, your site will be updated.
P.S. After every latest upgrade, PHP version change or restart, you will have to Flush the website cache to see the changes.
For any query, you can reach out to us or simply comment down your question.