Breeze.io offers a clean, elegant, and intuitive user interface. Today we are going to take a quick tour through Breeze.io dashboard.
We have divided this post into two parts:
1. How to access your Breeze.io Dashboard?
You can easily access your dashboard through our main site.
Go to Breeze.io and click on login on the top right corner.
Enter your login credentials.
You will successfully enter your Breeze.io dashboard.
2. How to use your Breeze.io dashboard?
You will see a left sidebar to help you navigate through your dashboard. In websites, you can add a site by simply clicking on “ADD+” button on the top right corner.
If you wish to use any of the existing sites, click on the name of that website or click on manage.
This is how your admin panel will look like:
You can navigate through the panel using the toolbar on the top.
The first thing you will see in your toolbar is the overview section. Here you can get all the basic details like your WordPress login details, SSH/SFTP Logins, and your Database Logins.
- To enter your WordPress dashboard, click on “Open WP-Admin“
- You will be asked your username and password. You can click to copy these credentials from the screen that you see above.
- Follow the same steps if you wish to login to your database. Click on “Open MySQL Editor” in the overview section.
- Enter your login details in the next page to access your database. Again, you can simply click to copy them from your overview section.
If you face any problems, feel free to leave a comment to get in touch!