Are you looking to change welcome message in Magento 2?
You can see the Magento 2 welcome message at the top right of the header.
It shows the customer’s name if they are logged in. But when the customer is not logged in, ‘Default Welcome Msg’ is shown by default.
The welcome message is the first contact point for many customers. It is a tiny touch point, but with an impact and provides an opportunity to gain attention from the first second.
Everyone notices grand gestures, segmentation and customisation. But the devil is in the details. Impress the customer with every small thing, and you will find the conversion rate improving.
In this quick tutorial, we will learn to change welcome message in Magento 2.
Change Welcome Message in Magento 2
Follow the steps to change the Welcome Message in Magento 2:
- Login to your Magento 2 admin dashboard
- Magento 2.0: Navigate to Stores > Settings > Configuration.
- Magento 2.1: Navigate to Content > Design > Configuration > Select your current theme.
- Select the theme you like to edit
- Scroll down to found the Header Section
Change the Welcome Text.
And it’s done.
If you encounter any problem in changing the Magento 2 default welcome message, feel free to leave it in the comments section.