Are you looking to configure price scope in Magento 2?
Pricing is one of the essential elements that you need to show in the ecommerce store. And Magento does make it easier by giving you different ways to display the pricing.
In this quick tutorial, we will learn to configure price scope in Magento 2.
What is Price Scope?
Price scope is a way to set the pricing to be global or website. The global scope means the pricing would be the same and fetched from a single source for all the websites. For the website level scope, websites can vary their pricing across and also have a fallback default pricing value.
How to Configure Price Scope in Magento 2?
Follow the steps to configure price scope in Magento 2:
- Login to Magento dashboard
- Navigate to Store > Configuration (under Settings)
- Select Catalog from the Catalog section
- Expand the Price section
- Set the Catalog Price Scope from the dropdown menu
- Click on the Save Configuration to save changes
That’s it. You have configured the price scope in Magento 2 successfully.
More Magento Tutorials:
- How to Configure Magento 2 Country List?
- How to Add Order ID and IP Address in Invoice in Magento 2?
- How to Import Customers in Magento 2?
- How to Configure Magento 2 Admin Action Log?
You cannot have the same pricing in two different countries. The tax rate is different, shipping costs and other variables play a critical role. I hope this tutorial helped you in configuring the Magento pricing scope. If you encounter any issues, please feel free to leave it in the comment section.