Are you looking for Best WordPress Coming Soon Plugin to set up a launch page on your site?
Install a WordPress plugin for the Coming Soon page and enable it in few clicks.
In this article, I am going to tell you the best and easily configurable Coming Soon Page Plugin for your WordPress site.
Coming Soon Pages Example
#1 Maintenance Mode by WP Maintenance
It is one of the most downloaded maintenance plugins on the WordPress plugin directory. There are lots of useful features in this plugin.
Maintenance build pages that are totally responsive and can load on any device. You have to create a page on the editor that is similar to WordPress editor and it works on ‘what you see is what you get’ technique.
Maintenance Mode is a free plugin and there are no upsell or pro versions of it. It is absolutely free.
Maintenance mode is a simple and easy-to-use plugin to create a lightweight ‘coming soon page’ for WordPress.
Note: the plugin has not tested with the last three updates of WordPress.
#2 WP Maintenance by Designmodo
WP Maintenance comes with tons of extra features that were missing in the Maintenance.
There is an option to add a custom logo and a countdown timer. You can add an opt-in form with shortcodes.
This is not only a Coming Soon Plugin, but it is also useful to create pages when the site goes down. You can build wonderful pages with HTML and CSS. There are already a few default pages that you can edit to your liking.
WP Maintenance is an amazing plugin with a variety of features to make a beautiful Coming Soon Page.
Features of WP Maintenance:
- Change the color and font
- Add custom logo
- Upload background image or pattern or pick a color
- Countdown Timer
- Insert Google Analytics code
- Social Media Icons to share
- Insert shortcode (Newsletter or Contact form)
#3 Coming Soon Page, Under Construction & Maintenance Mode by SeedProd
Coming Soon page by Seedprod is another marvelous WordPress Coming Soon Plugin.
You get professional looking Coming Soon page with an option to collect mail addresses. The page is completely responsive and can open on any device.
The fading transition gives it a modern touch. There are several editing options to suitably optimizing it for the site.
Though it is a premium plugin, there is a free version available in the WordPress Plugin repository. It is quick to set up.
Features of Coming Soon Page:
- SEO Settings
- Form for collecting Information
- Display videos on the page
- Offer an incentive after the signup
- Social Media Sharing Button
- Connect the form with all popular mail service providers
- Gravity form Integration
- Save Email in WordPress Database
- Google Analytics Support
- Automatic Updates
- Shortcode Support
#4 Coming Soon by Supsystic
This plugin is packed with lots of features. It is created by Supsustic and you can build an impressive coming soon page with drag and drop builder.
Coming Soon has a direct connection with all popular mail service providers like Aweber, Mailchimp, and ConvertKit. There are many templates of countdown timers and you can easily set anyone in one click.
You can also add a custom logo, embed video, or display social sharing buttons. It is also the most secure plugin for this task.
There is a premium version of this plugin. But the free version has enough features to make a fantastic coming soon page for the WordPress site.
Feature of Coming Soon:
- Professional Coming Soon Templates
- Responsive Design
- Under Construction and Maintenance Mode options
- Customizable coming soon design with the drag-and-drop builder
- Including launch page background, logo, fonts, social buttons
- Google Analytics Tracking
- Works with any WordPress theme
- Drag&Drop Builder
- Easily add Custom CSS and HTML code
- Subscription Option
- Countdown Timer
- Design Customization
#5 Minimal Coming Soon & Maintenance Mode by WebFactory Ltd
Minimal Coming Soon has a number of advanced features that make it one of the best WordPress Coming Soon plugins.
The interface is very user-friendly and you can quickly build a page rich with features. You can add a countdown timer, Mailchimp form, and a social sharing button.
You can pick up a template or build the page from scratch. Two themes are available with the free plugin and an additional 40 themes are in the pro version. On the other side, you can build a custom page with HYTML and CSS.
Features of Minimal Coming Soon:
- Works with WordPress themes and plugins
- Edit the look of the page color, background, font — everything
- Millions of premium images under the pro account
- Configure all the elements of the Page
- See the look of the Page before activating it
- SEO preview helps you to become Google-friendly site in search engine ranking
- Drag and Drop Editor
- Support all the WordPress Plugin
- Easily add Custom CSS and HTML
#6 Under Construction by Webfactory Ltd
Under Construction is a simple yet powerful plugin to create a prelaunch page for the WordPress site. With 400k+ active installations, it is one of the most popular WordPress Coming Soon plugins.
You will find the features in the setting area itself.
There is a function to schedule the coming soon page and the plugin will launch the site at the assigned time.
You can also whitelist the IP so that the specific people would be able to see the site while the others would see the coming soon page.
Two designs are available with the Free version. To enable the complete function of Under Construction, you have to buy the premium version.
However, you can set a beautiful coming page to the WordPress site with the free plugin.
Features of Under Construction:
- Turn On/Off Construction mode with a Click
- Automatically disable the Coming Soon Page
- Enable the Analytics with Google Analytics
- 200+ Themes Available to test
- Adjust any part with Custom CSS
- H1 Title to optimize for SEO
- Meta Description, and Meta title
- Space for Content on the Page
- Sync with MailChimp and COllect Mail Address
- Social Sharin button – All the popular Social Media Platform
- Assign the user role so they can see the site instead of Coming Soon page
#7 CMP – Coming Soon & Maintenance Plugin by NiteoThemes
If you want a plugin with premium features and do not want to spend money, CMP is the best plugin for you.
It is a highly customizable WordPress coming soon plugin that you can use to display a Comin Soon page for the website.
Besides Google Analytics, you get the SEO setting. Other plugins available on WordPress do not usually offer these functions in the free version.
CMP offers you three themes, and you can purchase more templates from the developers’ site.
However, you can edit the themes too to your liking. There are options to add a custom logo, countdown, and social sharing button.
CMP allows you to add custom CSS to change the design of the theme.
Features of CMP:
- Works on all the WordPress themes
- Completely Responsive Design
- Show pretty social sharing button
- 3D effect on the background for some themes
- Enable the Coming Soon page for a specific page on the site
- Whitelist certain users to look at your site
- Countdown time that turns off itself
- Add favicon and meta description for the SEO purposes
- Configure response codes to search engine crawlers
- Add any analytics code to get the traffic data
- Add CSS code
- Translation ready plugin
#8 Coming Soon Pages for WordPress By Tech Banker
However, Coming Soon Pages for WordPress has only one design, but the theme has a great design. You can easily customize all the elements of this plugin.
t let you build a super good-looking coming soon page with minimum effort. The color of the page, the timer, and even the animation of the background are configurable.
It is a premium plugin. Still, it does have a free version that you can download from the WordPress plugin repository. The free version has enough functions to make a Coming Soon Page.
Features of Coming Soon Pages:
- Fully responsive
- Retina Ready
- Easy to edit the elements
- Based on Bootstrap
- Add google analytics
- All the Google fonts
- HD background gallery
- Text and branding
- Schedule the Countdown timer
- Social Media icon
- Translation ready
#9 IgniteUp – Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode By Ceylon Systems
Ignite Up offers more than five free templates to set up your Coming Soon page. All the templates are fully customizable and responsive to every device.
It allows you to add a subscription form so you can start building your mailing list from the first day. There is a function of showing social media icons too.
You can add custom CSS and enhance the look of the theme as you like.
Ignite allows you to let specific users bypass the Coming Soon page and visit the site. You can whitelist the IP or create a particular URL.
Features of IgniteUp:
- More than seven templates to Use
- Support All the WordPress Themes
- Fully responsive
- Completely Customizable Aspects
- Add Email Collection form
- Set response code for Search Engines
- Whitelist the users with specific URL or IP address
- Mailchimp Integration
- Export the Subscribers Mail list
- Translation Ready
- Contact Form Support
How do I activate my coming soon page on WordPress?
You have to download and install a plugin to create a Coming Soon page. Then you can customize the coming soon page as you feel like. In this article, I mentioned the best WordPress Coming Soon Plugin that would work fine for all the projects.
How do I hide my WordPress site from public view?
You can hide your WordPress site from public view by adding a ‘Coming Soon Page’ on your website. It is possible to add social media icons and email collection forms to your Coming soon page.
You can show brief information about your site and let the visitor know when you will go live.
Best WordPress Coming Soon Plugin
It is up to you what function you need from the WordPress Coming Soon Plugin.
Maintenance Mode and WP Maintenance are best for the developer or webmasters. These plugins allow you to create a page from scratch. Minimal Coming Soon is very user-friendly and lets you set up the page in a few clicks. Ignite Up and Under Construction has advanced features to support the powerful coming soon page.
All in all, they all have their perks.
Use any of them as per your requirements.
Do tell me in the comment which one suits your site best.