Log monitoring is critical for your site’s health, for a number of reasons. First off, it can prevent downtime on your sites and servers. Secondly, it acts as a red flag when something bad is happening.
Analyzing your logs regularly on breeze.io will allow your business a quicker response time to security threats and better security program effectiveness.
Follow the simple steps to check your site logs through breeze.io dashboard and stay safe.
Step-1 Login to your Breeze.io panel, by entering your credentials.
Step-2 In your Breeze.io dashboard, simply click the “Manage” button in front of the website name of which you wish to monitor logs.
Step-3 On the menu bar on the top of the screen, click on “Logs”.
Step-4 On this page, you can monitor both Access logs and Error logs of your site.
Access logs example:
Note: Because of privacy concerns, we can’t show you the logs (messages). But your Access logs will be shown like above section only.
Error logs example:
P.S. You can also turn On or Off “Auto-refresh” option as per your need.
No. of visitors to your website (Website traffic) is an important factor to judge your online success. The number of visitors equals the number of opportunities you have to make new customers.
Breeze.io lets you check your website traffic in seconds.
How? Let’s find out.
Step-1. Login to your Breeze account with accurate username and password.
Step-2. After successfully logging into your Breeze panel, you can see the main navigation menu bar on the leftmost side of the screen.
Step-3. Now, to know the total no. of visitors on your website, click on Analytics (3rd option on the list).
Step-4. On this page, under the Resource section, you can track the website traffic and performance in an easy, understandable manner.
Step-5. You can simply select the company name, website names and no. of days for which you want to see the analytics.
Step-6. Scroll down to see the total number of website visitors. Here we have selected 30 days from the drop-down, thereby these are the results for 30 days.
P.S. You can also check the total Bandwidth and Disk Usage on the same page, in the same Resource section.
Check-out: How to check website Disk Usage on Breeze.io.
Note: For any other query, you can comment down below, or directly contact our experts!
Disk Usage (DU) is referred to the total percentage of computer/website storage currently in use.
It’s a crucial metric as it provides the information needed for storage and software requirements.
Breeze.io offers an intuitive interface that lets you check the Disk Usage in quick steps.
Follow these simple steps to check your website Disk Usage on your Breeze dashboard:
1. Login to your Breeze.io panel with correct username and password.
2. On the main menu (Navigation bar on the left), click on Analytics.
3. On the Analytics page, click on the dropdown and select the website whose disk usage you want to know.
4. Now, scroll down the page and you can find the total Disk Usage of your website like this.
P.S. Disk usage is often measured in kilobytes (KB), megabytes (MB), gigabytes (GB) and terabytes (TB).
Also Read: How to track website traffic through Breeze.io panel.
We hope this article was helpful. If you need further assistance comment below to get in touch.
Wish to add another domain through Breeze dashboard? Relax, it’s easy!
Just follow the below steps and add your desired domain in a few seconds. Let’s get started.
How to Add New Domain?
Note: Before adding a new domain to Breeze panel, it’s critical to point your domain to breeze.io. Here’s how.
After poiting your new domain to Breeze.io, follow the given steps to add that domain to breeze dashboard:
1. Go to Breeze.io login page and use your credentials to enter breeze.io dashboard.
2. On the dashboard, you will see the list of websites you’ve added. Just click on the “Manage” button in front of the website to which you want to add a new domain.
3. Now, navigate through the menu bar on the top and click on “Domains“.
4. On the page, there’s an option “Add New Domain” on the right side as you scroll.
5. Click on this “Add New Domain” button, and type the domain you wish to add.
6. Click “Add Domain“.
7. In a few seconds from now, your new domain will be added on the Breeze dashboard.
P.S. Not just adding a domain, deleting a domain is also super easy on Breeze.io.
How to Delete a Domain?
If you want to delete an already added domain, just follow these steps:
1. Go to the Domains page.
2. Scroll down to the list of eexisting domains.
3. Choose the Domain you want to delete, and click on Pink colored “Delete symbol in front of the domain.
4. Click “OK” on confirmation box.
5. Wait for a few moments and your desired domain will be deleted successfully.
Note: For further queries, contact our engineers!
SSL has become a mandatory part of any website or business that cares for its customers.
Breeze.io lets you redirect from HTTP to HTTPS in just a few simple steps.
Here’s how you can enable SSL from Breeze panel:
Note: Make sure that Really Simple SSL plugin is not installed/activated.
1. Login to your Breeze.io panel, by entering your credentials.
2. In your Breeze.io dashboard, simply click the “Manage” button in front of the website name you wish to redirect to HTTPS.
3. On the menu bar on the screen, click on “Domains”.
4. Locate ‘All Domains’ section, and turn ON “Forced SSL” for your desired domain.
5. Click “OK” on the confirmation box.
6. Within seconds you will get a confirmation pop up saying “Site Updated”.
7. You can see, you’ve successfully redirected your site from HTTP to HTTPS.
Enabling SSL was never this easy!
P.S. Redirect all your websites from HTTP to HTTPS on Breeze.io, and stay secured.